Tuesday, September 30, 2008

a little late . . .

hello!
so i've had this blog for approx. 2 weeks now, and i have yet to make my first post. WIth that being said...welcome to my first post :) i decided to focus it around the idea that i have never had a blog before,so really, this is a very new experience. I guess i'll start by explaining my choice of username. 'sea-breeeze' well to make a long story short, my first choice: Jen was taken. my second choice JenN was taken, so i decided my third choice would come from something i spot in my room. The first thing i noticed was my victoria secret hand cream called 'sea-island breeze'. so i simply cut out the island, and left it as 'sea-breeze', the extra E had to be included because 'sea-breeze' was also... already taken.
I'm happy to see i have finally made my first post, i have endless amounts of school reading to catch up...so i guess i'll have to end this here!

until next time . . .

JN

No comments: