Sunday, October 5, 2008

if THEY were women ? ?

After thinking about last weeks lecture on 'Viral media', i decided to go through my emails and find something that i thought was interesting that had been forwarded on to me. I came across a email from my sister titled "if THEY were women? ?" and it basically included pictures of Hollywood male stars with photo shopped pictures showing what they would look like if they were women. Looking at the list of people that had this exact email before myself; would probably come out to 2 1/2 pages of lists and lists of emails. I think the reason it created so much 'buzz' was because it included pictures of these men who are famous, but also for the fact that a few of these pictures looked realistic.
I decided to include a few of the pictures i found to be the most entertaining....see what you think :).


The email stated: " try to guess who they are before scrolling down to see the caption:









Orlando Bloom














Matt Damon












Jay Leno












George Foreman











George Clooney





JN*





No comments: